Book reviews of YA lit and more

As a middle school librarian and hopeful reader of Missouri's high school award books (Gateway nominees), I am reading and reviewing as many young adult and middle grade novels as I can while working on my own writing for this age group.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Linger- Maggie Stiefvater

I've already reviewed the first book in this trilogy, but I had to go ahead and say that I've read the second and enjoyed it as much as the first.  This book had Sam basically cured, but now Grace is having problems.  It leaves readers very set up for the final book, Forever.  These books again are beautiful, even the font in this one is green (Shiver was blue).  Everything coordinates with the seasons, the music, the cover.  Really they are amazing.  I have to admit I didn't want to love these, but I can't wait to read Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment